|Item Weight||32 Ounces|
|Product Benefits||Skin Care, Joint Health|
About this item
- Promotes Healthy Skin & Coat – Support your dog’s skin health and shiny coat with omega-3 fatty acids in salmon oil. Also a relief for dogs with hot spots, flakes and itchiness due to dry skin or allergies
- Better Immune Function – Essential fatty acids rich in EPA and DHA, like those found in Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for dogs, can help protect dogs by bolstering their immune systems
- Brain Function & Development – Omega-3 fatty acids in wild-caught salmon oil are beneficial for the cognitive function of all life stages, but especially for puppies. Omega-3 fatty acid, DHA, is essential for puppies’ brain development
- Supports Joint Health – Make their older years easier with healthy hips and joints. Fish oil for dogs helps improve mobility by supporting joint health, giving you more time to walk and play together
- Ethically Sourced & Made in the U.S.A. – Our salmon is sustainably wild-caught in the pristine, icy waters of Alaska, providing a premium source of essential fatty acids, and manufactured using mindful and responsible practices in the U.S.A.