1 Pound (Pack of 1)
|Breed Recommendation||Small Breeds|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
About this item
- NO DROWN feeder insect water source great for crickets, roaches, mealworms, superworms and any other insect that needs to drink
- READY TO USE gel that is already hydrated and available as soon as you see your insects are out of water
- NO BACTERIA BUILDUP like in water dishes or sponges, Watering Gel is much more sanitary and safe
- CALCIUM ADDED to give your insects and your pet the supplement they need
- MORE FEEDER INSECT SUPPLIES from Josh’s Frogs. We also offer Cricket Cuisine, Fruit Fly Media, Roach Rations, Watering Gels, Worm Food, Beetle Batter, Bean Beetle Food, Clean Up Crew Cuisine, supplements, beddings and live feeders!
Josh’s Frogs Insect Watering Gels
Use Calci-mMm to raise a more nutritional feeder! Calcium is an important part of your pet’s diet, so it should be part of the feeders’ diet too. Calcium-rich bugs, along with leafy greens, decrease the need for powder. An extra benefit is that they can’t drown!
Calci-mMm should be used as a sole water source for your feeder insects to ensure the extra calcium is passed on to your pets. Place in a shallow dish in their enclosure. Replace gel as it dries out or is consumed.
As long as the bag is sealed after use, there is no need to refrigerate.
Two types of Watering Gels
Please note that this gel is strictly for gutloading and should not be given to a breeding colony. Crickets that consume this gel need to be fed out within the next 24 hours as they do not process calcium well. While it is good for you pets, the crickets will eventually expire from the excess calcium.
We recommend our regular Watering Gel for breeding colony hydration.
- Potassium-based polymer crystals