About this item
- XL PLUS: The Strap is 1.5 inch(Width). Much wider webbing can withstands considerable force, dogs will feel more comfortable. Please DO MEASURE your dog to get the right size.(Neck:22-33”,Chest:22-44”)
- EASY TO WAER: 4 quick-release buckles make it easy to get on and off, NO NEED go over your dog’s head. As the design, since the top and bottom pieces separate, you could buy 2 harnesses and mix and match tops and bottoms.
- NO PULL AND CHOKE FREE: The front metal D-ring is great if you have a dog who hasn’t yet learned not to pull on the lead during walks. If the dog pulls, they end up turned around facing you, so they quickly learn to stop pulling. Also, it is soft breathable non-toxic mesh padded, pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent Choking.
- SOFT HANDLE: The handle on top can quickly pull dogs out of any potential trouble. It is also useful to help assist dogs with stairs, cars etc. It can be used in the car with a seat belt attachment, you will feel that your dog is secure in case of an accident or stopping short.
- ENJOY A COSY FIT: This Reflective harness has dual elastic construction on belly straps, providing stretch ability for more comfort and help absorb jerks, reducing strain and the risk of getting hurt.
Canine behaviorists recommend a harness with a front leash ring for any dog that pulls: “Don’t ever let her/him pull you. Stop, give her/him treats, wait until she/he listens.”
When leashed to the chest ring, your dog won’t want to pull at all. Much safer than a Gentle Leader.
We must know, an excited dog can whip his/her neck in the wrong direction and cause a serious injury.
So a NO PULL Dog Harness is essential!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORERRECT SIZE?
Step 1: Measure Dog’s Neck Girth;
Step 2: Measure Dog’s Chest Girth;
Step 3: You should be able to fit two fingers under the straps.
It is better to set aside 1”on the lower/upper limit.
XS—-Neck: 10-12″; Chest: 10-20″
S —–Neck: 12-18”; Chest: 14-24”
M —–Neck: 14-20”; Chest: 16-28”
L —–Neck: 16-24”; Chest: 22-33”
XL —-Neck: 22-33”; Chest: 28-39” (Strap width:1 inch)
XL Plus —- Neck: 22-33”; Chest: 22-44” (Strap width:1.5 inch)
The length of the top strap that connects the neck piece to the chest strap:
XS—- 4.13″ S —- 4.33″ M —-5.51″ L —- 5.9″ XL—–6.89
Easy Wear & Easy Removal
It is super easy to put on & take off! The 4 snaps make it very adjustable for a great fit at the neck and girth. You don’t have to put over the dog’s head.
Mix & Match
As for the design, since the top and bottom pieces separate you could buy 2 harnesses and mix and match tops and bottoms. It is really Unique and Eye-catching!
No Pull Leash Attachments
You can attach a leash to the chest & back area. The one on the chest for no-pull/no-choke feature when walking or training. Another on the back for keeping your dog stay at home or yard or casual walks, jogging, hiking, etc.
The reflective stitching is also an important safety feature! The reflective strips are pretty bright and can easily be seen for night walks. It is also good for finding where your dogs are wandering in the yard at night!
Better Control by Handle
Handle on the back is thick and sturdy. It is very useful to help train and guide and can prove useful for emergency control, or help assist your dog with stairs, cars… You can also use it in your car with a seat belt attachment.
Breathable & Comfortable
It is built with heavy duty but breathable material. The back and the chest areas are padded, with a breathable mesh, so that they won’t cause irritation. Breathable padding keeps dogs comfortable while restrained. Your dog can even fall asleep in it!