|Sturdy Plastic Buckle, Wear-resistant Oxford Surface, Nylon Strap, Breathable Air Mesh with Soft Padded Cushion, Metal D-Ring
About this item
- NEW VERSION, SUPER EASY TO USE: This no pull dog harness has 2 easy buckles on belly straps and 1 more lockable Quick-snap buckle on neckline for easy on and off, no need to slip over dog’s head and adjust the straps every time.
- NO PULL AND CHOKE FREE: Our front lead dog harness has two sturdy metal leash attachment points with reinforced webbing, front clip for discouraging pulling and back for relaxed walks. The pet harness is soft breathable non-toxic mesh padded, pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent Choking. This easy dog harness is perfect for daily walking, running, hiking, training, hunting, outdoor adventure and more!
- ENJOY A COSY FIT: This dog reflective harness has dual elastic construction on belly straps, provides stretchability for more comfort and help absorb jerks, reduce strain and the risk of getting Hurt.
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT, SAFETY AND ADJUSTABILITY: Padded & comfortable handle, soft filling makes for a handle that feels good in the hand for extra control to guide your dog. It also work as seat bell loop. Large area reflective stitching for night use providing added visibility. Lightweight and durable, designed with minimum bulk for maximum dexterity. 4 ways adjustable straps, gets a customized fit with room for growth.
- 100% SATISFIED GUARANTEE: We are committed to providing customer high quality products and the best shopping experiences. If you meet any problem or dissatisfied in any way, just send email to us and we will provide the best solution, all problems will be solved within 24 hours.
EASY ON, EASY OFF
If you have a dog with a big head and small neck OR your dog hates getting the neck collar squeezed over his/her head, then this [Release at Neck] version will be perfect for you.
The red security latch for added security to ensure it doesn’t come undone by little hands or accidently.
It is very convenient to get your dog in, especially when you are in a hurry.
No Pull Feature
The front and top metal loops for leash connection are strong and well placed. The front hook loop is great for keeping dogs from pulling by flipping them around to face you, so they will quickly learn to stop pulling. The top (back) one is good for keeping your dog stay at home or yard or casual walks, jogging, hiking, etc.
It has reflectors and they’re bright, so night walks become easier knowing people can see your baby when someone’s driving pass you or people riding bikes, skating etc on a trail or sidewalk. Also, this great safety feature makes it helpful to keep track of your dog when you are out camping in the middle of nowhere in the dark.
There is a handle on the back to help your fur babies in and out of cars, to pick them help while on the couch or picking them up when they get lazy on a walk and they just plop down in the grass on some random persons yard resulting in you having to carry them all. Also, it will work fine when you need to pick your dog up if an unleashed dog runs up to you.
Unbuckle and loosen the straps
Unbuckle the 3 snap buckles(at Neck and Chest), NO need slide over dog’s head.
Make sure the logo”PoyPet” and the handle are up to the back.
Clip and lock the buckle
Fasten the quick release buckle at neck and push the red safety buckle to “Lock”.
Adjust it well by 4 adjusting points
Fasten the two snap buckles on the chest, use the 4 adjusting straps (2 around the neck, 2 around the chest) to adjust the harness.
Check the proper fit
To make it easier to adjust, you should slide the buckle far away from the snap-buckle before adjusting. After adjustment, move it closer to snap-buckle to avoid the straps loose while walking. NOTE: When the harness is well adjusted, you should be able to fit two fingers between the harness and any part of your pet’s body.