|Brand||Purina Tidy Cats|
|Size||3 Piece Set|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.5 x 21.75 x 16.75 inches|
|Item Weight||12.25 Pounds|
About this item
- Purina Tidy Cats Hooded Litter Box System, BREEZE Hooded System Starter Kit Litter Box, Litter Pellets & Pads
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Love this system, or your money back
- Easy-open hinged hood allows for quick, easy cleaning
- Don’t Settle for Basic and only 2-3 days. Breeze litter pads are designed to last for 7 days for one cat.
- Pellet system separates urine and solids to help control odors
From the manufacturer
The Easiest Clean Routine
Rethink the litter box with the BREEZE Litter System. The innovative all-in-one system helps you conquer odor by dividing liquids from solids using an advanced pellet system and disposable pads. Non-clumping pellets allow liquid to pass through to the absorbent pad below, locking in moisture and fighting odor. Solids stay in the grated tray, where anti-tracking pellets ensure easy scooping and odor control.
Super Absorbent Pads
Urine passes through the grated tray to be locked away, odor & all, for seven days per pad—just swap weekly! No more urine clumps or scraping the box.
Easy set up & maintenance
1. Assemble the hinged hood by sliding the pegs in and down until they click. Then snap onto the grated base.
2. Place one cat pad (soft side up) in the BREEZE Litter System drawer and slide into the base.
3. Fill the top portion of the box with one package of litter pellets.
4. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. NOTE: Pellets do not clump.
5. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
6. Slide drawer out to replace disposable pad. Drawer can be rotated without touching the pad to extend pad life.
Simple Setup & Maintenance-1. Snap the sidewall onto the grated base. 2. Place one cat pad (soft side up) in the BREEZE Litter System drawer and slide into the base. 3. Fill the top portion of the box with one 3.5-lbs package of litter pellets. 4. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily (pellets do not clump). 5. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month. 6. Slide drawer out to replace disposable pad. Drawer can be rotated 180 degrees, without touching the pad, to extend pad life. Note-We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Store in a dry place.