Terrarium Substrate by Josh’s Frogs
- BURROWING and TUNNELING friendly substrate made to provide behavioral enrichment for your pets
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED by misting; retains moisture for tropical climates, yet can be kept on the dry side for arid species
- EXTRA SOFT consistency perfect for delicate pets
- LAY BOX substrate option due to the addition of vermiculite
- MORE UNIQUE SUBSTRATES from Josh’s Frogs! We also offer Dig-It, ABG Mix, Coco Cradle, BioBedding, incubation media, feeder insect beddings, various shredded barks like Aspen, Cypress, Pine, and more!
- Fat-Tail Geckos
- Terrestrial Salamanders
- Ball Pythons
Josh’s Frogs’ Dig-It substrate is specifically designed for animals that enjoy burrowing. Containing peat moss and vermiculite, Dig-It is great at retaining humidity and allows for tunneling and burrowing.
Dig-It also makes a great substrate for lay boxes, and is ideal for reptiles to lay their eggs in. Eggs are then removed and placed on one of Josh’s Frogs Incubation Medias.