Large (Pack of 1)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.5 x 11 x 2.3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.51 Pounds|
About this item
- SLOWS DOWN EATING UP TO 10X: Outward Hound uniquely designed Fun Feeder dog bowls feature meal-lengthening ridges to help slow down your dog’s eating time by 10X!
- AIDS IN PROPER DIGESTION: Common issues that arise in fast-eating dogs include bloating, regurgitation, and canine obesity. Our Fun Feeder Slo Bowls both challenge and engage your dog during mealtime while helping reduce overeating behavior.
- MADE WITH NON-SLIP BASE AND FOOD SAFE MATERIALS: Outward Hound’s Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, slow feeder dog bowls are made to hold in both fun and food as your dog forages through the fun patterns with its non-slip base. Bowls are BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
- DIET DIVERSITY: Fun Feeders are available in multiple sizes and ridge patterns. These bowls are great for dry, wet, or raw food diets. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup.
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Fun Feeder dog bowls are top rack dishwasher safe. Less work for you means more pup playtime after!
From the manufacturer
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowls
Slow Feeder Dog Food Bowls
Did you know that fast-eating dogs are more likely to experience bloat, regurgitation, and obesity? Canine bloat, aka GDV, happens when speedy eating causes excessive amounts of fluid, food, and air to fill the stomach, which can be very dangerous. Slow feeder dog bowls are designed to prevent these issues through the use of ridges and maze patterns, which slow eating pace up to 10 times! These bowls aid in digestion while engaging dogs during mealtime and reducing overeating behavior.
Safety & Care
These bowls are not a chew toy. If your Fun Feeder Slo Bowl becomes damaged, remove and replace. Do not microwave. Intended for pets only. Dishwasher safe on top rack on low heat setting.
Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, Slow Feeder Dog Bowl
Fun Feeder Slo Bowls come in multiple sizes and maze patterns to suit your pup’s needs and make feeding fun. Watch as your dog’s natural instincts kick in to scavenge and hunt for food. Whether your dog has a diet of dry, wet, or raw food, these non-slip bowls will do the trick! Made from BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free materials, these bowls are also top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Holds up to 4 cups of food
- Slows eating up to 10x
- Works with dry, wet, & raw food
- Food safe materials
- BPA, PVC, lead, & phthalate-free
- Non-slip base
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Available in multiple sizes and patterns
Tips & Tricks
Sprinkle a couple tasty treats on top of food to encourage foraging fun.
How Slow Can You Go?
Add a little water to food and freeze in bowl for a fun popsicle puzzle game and even longer mealtime.
Switch Up Styles
Each bowl design offers a different challenge. Switch up bowl styles to keep meals interesting.
About Outward Hound
Outward Hound is a team of passionate pet parents who understand your pets are part of the family. We’re committed to developing products that inspire tails to wag, put smiles on faces, and make every adventure with your pet better. We spend our days listening to other pet parents and playing with our own pets so we can make the best toys, treats, and gear for yours. We’ve got your cat or dog covered with our award-winning brands, including Outward Hound, Best Friends by Sheri, Planet Dog, Petstages, Charming Pet, Wholesome Pride Pet Treats, and Nina Ottosson treat puzzle toys.Size:Large (Pack of 1) | Style:Purple Flower
While your furry friend no longer needs to fight for food, those survival instincts can still persist even with the best trained pup. That’s why at Outward Hound we’ve created the Fun Feeder Slo Bowl dog bowls featuring meal-lengthening ridges and multiple challenging mazes. Fun Feeder Slo Bowls keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer during mealtimes, which helps improve overall digestion while helping furry friends adapt to a healthier pace! With over 1 million these dog bowls sold, in multiple sizes and maze styles, you’re sure to find one that fits your pup’s personality and diet preferences. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup. SAFETY AND CARE: This is not a chew toy. If Fun Feeder becomes damaged, remove & replace. Do not microwave. Intended for pets only. Not a children’s toy. Dishwasher safe on top rack on low heat setting.